—RECOMMENDED CHECK OF UNIT SMOKE DETECTORS—
The smoke detectors inside of each condo unit are over 10 years old and should be replaced every 10 years. The local Home Depot has the correct replacement for $49 for a pack of four detectors and they can be purchased on-line. Brand & model number: Kidde i4618AC
The Annual Membership Meeting notices have been mailed out.
Three forms are enclosed:
- An application to be considered for the Board is included. There are 5 seats available on the Board. If you are interested in becoming part of the Board, please complete and return.
- In addition, there is a proxy form that we really need completed if you do not expect to attend the Feb 3, 2020 meeting. If you are not attending, you can designate the Secretary to vote on your behalf. We really need your help to have a large number of forms returned in order to meet the quota needed for a percentage of voting owners. Please complete this form and return.
- Lastly, the third form is to certify an owner representative to vote at the meeting. Although both husband and wife may share ownership of a unit, only one person can be designated as the official certified owner designated to vote. Please complete this form and return.
The paperwork needs to be completed and returned to the Association Secretary, 1221 Admiralty Blvd. Rockledge, Fl 32955 in the envelope provided. ASAP
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND
WANT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY AND THE BEST NEW YEAR!
Ventura at Turtle Creek Condominium Association, INC
Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, August 5, 2019 at 6:30 pm
1300 Peregrine Circle, Rockledge, FL 32955
- Call to Order
- Establish a Quorum and Proof of Notice
- Cell Phones & Decorum BOD Meeting Policy
- Approve Minutes from7/1/19 Meeting
- Report of Manager
- Report ofOfficers/Committees
- Vice President
- Member at Large
- Old Business
- Kiosk Garbage Can
- Validate Building Captains
- New Business
- New CAM Invoice for overtime
- Role of Officers
- Wayne Fire &Alarm
- Oracle elevator/ key boxes
- Roden treatment Orkin & Massey
- Roofing repairs
- Audit -DRAFT
- Clubhouse rental
- Open Forum
POSTED ON 8/02/19 BY BOD SECRETARY
Your presence is welcomed, but not necessary at this workshop. There is no open forum for
Ventura Members. Workshops are for informational/ agenda formulation purposes only.
No Motions are made during this workshop.
Posted by Elllen Keane, Secretary on 07/26 /19 per Chapter 718 Requirements