Ventura at Turtle Creek Condominiums is a luxury gated community consisting of four buildings with four floors each. Each building is served by two elevators. The community features a large in-ground pool, a gym and clubhouse.
The Ventura Condos share an entrance with Ventura at Turtle Creek Apartments. When you enter the gate, turn right for the condos. Some important information we hope you will find useful.
- The Condominium Association and the Apartments are two separate entities. They are NOT connected and do not share facilities.
- The Condominium gate call box is the first box as you drive in. It is marked clearly.
- If you are coming to speak to a current owner, they can provide you with a gate code.
- If you are showing a property, contact the listing agent for the gate code.
- Buyers DO NOT need Association approval.
- Renters/leases DO NEED Association approval. Check with the owner for paperwork required.
- NO OPEN HOUSES
- NO Signs
- Electronic Lock Boxes or Combo Boxes must be placed on the door. They can be attached easily on the door knocker. DO NOT place ELBs or lock boxes on stairs or other railings. They WILL be removed.
- DO NOT park in any numbered spaces. Those belong to the apartment complex. They are mostly in the back of the complex and there is usually plenty of parking available in the unnumbered spaces around the buildings.
- Get the gate code from the listing agent.
- There are four buildings, each with four floors and ten (10) units per floor.
- Each building has two elevators.
- The metal roof buildings to the East and South are apartments. They are not part of the condo complex. We only share an entrance.
- The Clubhouse, pool and gym are accessed via a special key that is issued to residents. Please DO NOT attempt to enter those areas without an escort.
- The clubhouse, pool and gym are for Condo residents and their guests only.
- Residents are allowed up to four guests at a time in the pool area.
- The clubhouse may be reserved for special events by residents. There is a reservation form on the resident’s website.
- Each unit will have either a carport with storage area or a garage. There are 80 units with carports and 80 units with garages. No, they cannot be swapped. These were predetermined by the builder.
- Owners/Residents can request personalized gate codes and will be issued parking stickers and guest passes upon request when they move in. Check with Leland Management for forms once you have a closing date.
- Condominium documents can be requested from Leland Management.
- No business signs may be posted on windows or vehicles parked overnight.
- New residents will receive a welcome orientation from our welcome committee once they move in.